Indexing & Abstracting and Preservation of Digital Contents
Legal Research Development An International Refereed e-Journal is a widely recognized scholarly journal from India and we take every care to ensure its international standard in truest sense of the term. along with this Journal is indexed with so many digital library and Institutions.
It has been included into the following prestigious and reputed directories, databases and lists of Journals/databases:
- Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources (http://road.issn.org)
- Google Scholar (http://scholar.google.com)
- FATCAT (https://fatcat.wiki/container/6jutmcibhra27htno2nowgyfzq)
- CrossRef (https://search.crossref.org/?q=+2456-3870&from_ui=yes)
- Now We are Participating Publisher in i4oc Initiative for Open Citations. (https://i4oc.org/)
- EBSCO Discovery Service in WSB Library in Toruń
- Simentic Scholar
- World Cat
- Bielefeld Academic Search (BASE)
- SCI-Lit (Scientific Literature – MDPI Switzerland)
- Zeitschriftendatenbank (ZDB)
- Open Ukrainian Citation Index
Besides this, the Journal has been included in the digital libraries of many institutions.
Content Registration & Membership
The Publisher of the journal is a member of The Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. via Crossref and contents published in the journal are registered with Crossref and are assigned DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
Long-term Preservation Plan for Published Contents
Our Exclusive Archive with Archive-It Preserved in Internet Archive
Legal Research Developement an International Refereed e-Journal is a Partner of Archive-It and the contents of the journal are permanently archived by it with copies on different servers in the USA. The Internet Archive, as an ‘Internet library,’ offers “permanent access for researchers, historians, and scholars to collections that exist in digital format.”
"Preserved in LOCKSS": Preserved in Lockss
Including this Journal(s) contents is being Preserved at LOCKSS through OJS/PKP Preservation Archival System furtherdetails in regards to this can be find here "Preserved in LOCKSS" and LOCKSS system has permission to collect, preserve, and serve this Archival Unit.
"Preserved in PKP PLN": Preserved in PKP PLN
Including this Journal(s) contents is being Preserved at PKP PLN through OJS/PKP Preservation Archival System further details in regards to this can be find here "Preserved in PKP PLN".
Policy for Submitted Version
Policy for Accepted Version
Open Access Allowed: Yes